Reflecting on the events of the past year fills me with such overwhelming gratitude. Although I've had my ups and downs, this year has been by far the best year of my life. So many accomplishments, memories and emotions. 2023 will forever hold a special place in my heart. I tied the knot with the love of my life, explored sixteen countries, and embarked on two educational tours where I had the pleasure of meeting so many of you! The list could go on and on with how much this year has meant to me, and one word truly comes to my mind if I think about 2023…..GRATITUDE.
From the moment I embarked on The Modern Artist Tour until the final date of The Artist Daydream Tour, my spirit was ignited with an overwhelming surge of incredible positive energy. I am filled with immense gratitude and want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful year we have experienced together! Thank you for the outpouring of love I witnessed from you during these historical tours and all year long. Thank you to all of you that have been part of my incredible journey in some shape or form.
With the new year on the horizon, I wish that you embrace it with an open heart and take a moment to reflect on how much you have accomplished in 2023. There’s no limit to what you can do in 2024!
Simple Guide to Setting Realistic Goals in 2024
The New Year is a wonderful time to start fresh and commit to making some meaningful changes in your life. If there’s any aspect of your life that you’d like to improve, setting clear and attainable goals for yourself will help you get there. You can ignite your passion and experience a more vibrant existence by using these strategies that will set the tone for success. Remember to take it slow. Work towards your goal one piece at a time. It’s important to take it slow and not take on too much at once.
1. Do what you love. Each week, make time to do the things you LOVE best with those you LOVE most. Time is your most precious resource, spent it well.
2. Pay special attention to your emotional health. Build on your inner confidence and self esteem, let go of old beliefs and take back your personal control. Invest in emotional health and your mental and physical health will see an overall improvement. Let yourself get excited about the changes you're making regarding your emotional wellbeing.
3. Expand your mind. If you love personal development and want to become the best version of yourself, focus on reading about topics you enjoy or want to learn more about.
4. Set priorities and keep them straight. For example, if your priorities are family and selfcare, be sure to consider each one when you're making decisions. The key is to be aware of your priorities. Maintain your focus on what's important to you throughout the year. When your existence matches your priorities, you'll be more passionate about what you're doing at home, in the workplace and on your own.
5. This year, do something you haven't done before! Nothing gets the juices flowing like engaging in a favorite activity. Will it be that weekend trip to your favourite city or going on a long walk. Maybe your new experience will be something you've wanted to do for years or perhaps it's something you've just decided to explore.
For me it was being able to visit Morocco for the first time. I've been fortunate enough to be able to visit more than twenty-five countries, but Morocco was truly one of the top five places I have ever been to! I became emotional when I saw the sand dunes in the Sahara desert for the first time. It’s unreal and so surreal. Our earth is so beautiful and I am so grateful everyday to have the opportunity to travel and see many parts of it.
6. Put your best foot forward in your career. If you've reached the point where you're bored with work, it's up to you to make the necessary changes and spice it up! Strive to excel in your career this year.
Do everything you can to live your best life, starting now. You'll soon discover that you're feeling more vibrant, interested and passionate in all aspects of your life. A new year means a new chapter. I hope 2024 is an incredible part of your story!